Started by Lane C., August 10, 2014, 07:45:47 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Lane C.

Hurry Home Honey's new home - the shop.
Current Build = F6F TF 86" Hellcat
Just Finished = Meister 118" A6M3 Model 22 Zero
Future Build = BUSA 1/4 Fokker DVII

Joystick

Why hang it up just because the engine quit on landing? I've had many dead-stick landings and just started the engine back up and continued to fly.
CHECK SIX

Signed: Steve Rogers (As far as you know)

Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool. For Herb: All facts have not been personally verified by me for accuracy. Use them at your own risk.

Lane C.

Hi Steve, well, it's the wings. Pretty much toast. CARF's composite material is meant to fly, not crash. Nothing like a built up wing that's been glassed. New wings parts and canopy, etc, are at least $1200. Put enough money into this build anyway. She's happy in the shop keeping watch over other new planes in the hatchery. Ha

Joystick

CHECK SIX

Signed: Steve Rogers (As far as you know)

Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool. For Herb: All facts have not been personally verified by me for accuracy. Use them at your own risk.

Lane C.

I may move the ole girl into the living room hanging off the ceiling beam. She will definitely be the center of attention if I can pull it off!

Lane C.

Had some company recently and they helped me rehang the P-51 in the living room. She looks bigger in there than the shop. But, I like her there.