• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

If You Are Just Starting In RC I Can Help.

Started by Mike Kopf, February 28, 2015, 08:44:13 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Kopf

February 28, 2015, 08:44:13 am Last Edit: January 12, 2016, 05:24:42 pm by Mike Kopf
My name is Mike and I do a lot of trading in RC planes. If you are new to the hobby feel free to contact me.
I have tons of used  RCplanes equipment for sale at a fraction of the cost of new.
The stuff I have is all hobby grade and will perform at the highest level to give you a sure start in RC.
Even if you don't buy from me, I can give you tons of free advice on how to get started.
You don't have to spend a lot or need a Phd in aeronautics to get started. It is easier than you think.
You can call me at 817-797-9876

Joe Green

I would be interested in getting some flying lessons from you. I have flown a few times but I still need a lot of help flying. I work the night shift so I am unable to come to the training during the week. I would be able to meet with you in the mornings if you are able to do that. any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Joe Green

Chris Proctor

Hi Joe,
Mike would be a good resource for training but feel free to contact the club trainers listed on this website as well.  The lead trainer is Frank Rowell.
Have a great day,
Chris

dlabby

This is good to know, Mike. I often meet/talk to new interested guys at the field. I will steer them your way. Inquisitors seem sincere but few carry through to begin flying or training.
Darrell Abby

dlabby

Did we get Joe going yet??  I haven't met him I guess.
Darrell Abby