• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

Tanner's Freestyle Flying GSW Quad Track *Video*

Started by Sonny Coleman, April 05, 2017, 07:33:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sonny Coleman

April 05, 2017, 07:33:23 AM Last Edit: April 05, 2017, 08:05:57 AM by Sonny Coleman
Fasten your seat belts (tight) and hang on for a ride in Tanner's Vortex Pro quad racer.

http://www.flygsw.org/videos/Tanner_Video/
"The highest reward for a person's toil is not what they get for it, but what they become by it"<br />John Ruskin

Paul Lange

Wow - video image clarity is outstanding......needed to recover from dizzinessss after wveiweing .  - LOL

Paul H Lange
Best Regards - Paul H Lange

Sonny Coleman

"The highest reward for a person's toil is not what they get for it, but what they become by it"<br />John Ruskin

dlabby

David Cooke mowed the quad track Friday. Later I walked over to take a look and watched David and Kelly (I think) racing around the track. They were doing great and buzzing fast and low. Pretty neat. I hope it's not too windy for you this weekend; down in that hollow should give some wind protection. Go guys.
Darrell Abby

Barry Ponder

Thank you Sonny and David for all your help..YEE HAA  I put 5 flights on the new Eachine 220 while on the FPV hood. it was very very very very  COOL.  I have to say I'm hooked on flying FPV I'm scared of heights but when I'm in the pilots seat, I'm on top of the world, free as a bird...I'm flying in baby mode for now. but it wont take long for full acro  to take over.  Barry Ponder Know as (PANDA)

dlabby

OK, is everybody going over to the dark side??? :-\
Darrell Abby

Barry Ponder

It's only dark if your FPV goggles are not on. Most of the time you see in perfect color. Ha.  Barry