• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

Looking for the correct link to dowload BetaFlight 3.1

Started by Paul Lange, April 17, 2017, 05:11:53 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Sonny Coleman

Nice work Mike and Paul!

I'll admit, it does help to have geek like tendencies when it comes to setting up a quad for the first time. There's a ton of good quad racer building and configuration information on YouTube, which I use all the time.

Next, get some spare props. Lots of spare props and batteries. I try to buy at least one 1300mAh, 4S, 65-75C rated battery (on sale) every week as well.

Just picked up 5-bags of RaceCraft props. Last Sunday I broke one of my own props hitting a gate pole, Tanner loaned me a cool new style 2-blade prop set and then promptly T-boned a gate pole, breaking one of Tanners new props <sniffle>, and Clint broke a prop on his quad. Not bad considering we hit the ground, trees, and gate poles multiple times HARD and only broke props.

"The highest reward for a person's toil is not what they get for it, but what they become by it"<br />John Ruskin

Paul Lange

Aye Captain.....I (24) spare props ...in addition to the bag of props that ship with the Eachine Wizard x220.
I have (4) Graphene s 45c 1300mAh LiPo and eight Wild Scorpion 3s 45c 1500mAh + (1) Eachine 3s 25c 1500mAh LiPo

I am not finding a suitable leather lining for my aluminum helmet though.....guess I'll put the LED's on the outside of the helmet?

Paul H Lange
Best Regards - Paul H Lange